PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BUYING
All of our products are made by hand and therefore may have slight imperfections. We of course do our absolute best to make sure everything is looking it's best for you.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
Everything we create is made in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING OPTIONS/PRICES?
We have a few different options for shipping, depending on your needs. You pick your shipping option at checkout!
1. Flat rate shipping of $15 anywhere - this is most common
2. Free shipping for earrings orders only - if you are ONLY ordering earrings (any amount, no other types of products) pick this option
3. Free shipping on Canadian orders over $75 - pick this if you live in Canada and order over $75 in products
4. Free shipping on USA orders over $100 CAD - pick this if you live in the USA and order over $100 CAD in products
5. Free local pickup in Calgary, AB - there are two pickup locations (Mardaloop and Deer Run) for you to choose from, and you will be emailed instructions when your order is ready.
If you choose local pickup at checkout you have 30 days from that day to collect your order, unless you have prearranged something else with me. If you do not collect your order within these 30 days the products you ordered will be re-sold and you will not be given a refund or exchange.
TIPS FOR CANDLE BURNING!
Trim wick to 1/4 inch before initial burn. Let burn for 2 hours to establish a full burn pool on first burn. Don't burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time.
We hope it’s important to you too. The following information has been taken from Health Canada’s Candle Safety webpage.
DON’T DO THESE THINGS WITH YOUR CANDLES:
- leaving candles burning with no one in the room, or falling asleep or leaving the house with candles burning
- burning candles close to things that can catch fire (like mattresses, bedding, curtains, cabinetry, upholstered furniture, decorations and clothing)
- leaving burning candles within reach of children or pets
- Trim candle wicks to a height of 5-7 mm (1/4 inch) before lighting the candle. Trim them again every 2-3 hours to prevent high flames.
- Take extra care if you are burning candles with more than one wick. Avoid buying candles with multiple wicks that are close together.
- Use well ventilated candle holders that are sturdy and will not tip over. Avoid wooden or plastic holders, as these can catch fire. Use caution with glass candle holders, which can break when they get too hot.
- Never drop objects, like matches, into candles.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (like curtains, decorations and clothing). If your clothes catch fire, “Stop, Drop and Roll.”
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave candles burning with no one in the room.
- Extinguish all candles before you go to sleep.
- Do not burn candles that have lead in the wicks. When you buy candles, ask the retailer if the wicks contain lead.
- Avoid using decorative oil lamps with liquid fuel if you have children under the age of five in your household. If you choose to use this type of candle, keep the fuel locked away, out of sight and reach of children. If you think your child has swallowed liquid fuel, contact your nearest poison control centre immediately.
- Teach your children to be careful around open flames. Make sure they understand that candles are not toys, or something they can eat or drink.